We are currently seeking volunteers to add to the club’s Physio / Sports therapists looking after the senior men’s and women’s teams for the 2020-2021 season. Working under the club’s new Physiotherapy consultant, the ideal candidates will be self-motivated and committed to furthering their careers and gaining valuable experience as well as providing first class physio / Sports therapy assistance to their squad. The role will require attendance at mid-week training sessions / matches as well as the weekend games.
As a club our aim is to help people to progress via a combination of mentoring, practical training and experience and, where appropriate external courses and certification.
- Completed, or be undertaking, any of the following BSc Sports Therapy degree, BSc Physiotherapy or MSc Sports Rehabilitation
- Be registered with the Society of Sports Therapists
- First Aid Qualification
- Good Communicator, Organised, Approachable and Professional. A team player
- Previous experience of working within a football environment
- FA ITMMiF (Intermediate Trauma Medical Management in Football)
- Undertaken Sports Trauma Management training
To register your interest please forward your CV and a brief covering letter to explain why you would like to be involved with the club to Greg Lake at email@example.com.