Match Day Sponsorship
Match Day sponsorship offers that perfect combination of hospitality, advertising and extensive coverage before, during and after the game, where the sponsor and their guests can enjoy the game from the fantastic private Executive Box in VIP style.
The package includes:
- Entry to the private Executive Box with panoramic view of the pitch, including outside seating for up to 8 people (can be increased to 20 for a small additional cost)
- Sponsors name on the front of the match day programme
- Sponsors name mentioned in the PA announcements
- Sponsors name on all social media sites and website prior to the game
- Match day programme & team sheets
- Corporate hospitality (choice of menu available)
- Bar facility with waitress service
- Sky TV
- Reserved parking
- Champagne presentation to your chosen Man of the Match
- Signed Shirt
- Name on the YouTube highlights (average 20k hits per video giving the sponsor tremendous exposure)
For details on match availability, please contact email@example.com
Match Ball Sponsorship
Match Ball sponsorship again offers a combination of hospitality, and name awareness. It is a great way to support the club and allows the sponsor and 3 additional guests to enjoy the game VIP style.
- Sponsors name in the Match Day programme
- Sponsors name announced over the PA system
- Signed Ball & commemorative photograph taken with the Team Captain
- Designated area in the stand to watch the game
- Half-time refreshments
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pitch Side Advertising
For more details on the various sizes and positions available, please contact email@example.com
Training Wear Sponsorship
- The sponsors name will appear on all the training kits worn by the players, physio and management staff, including Jamie O’Hara the Manager of Billericay Town FC.
- In addition to Training sessions, the kits are worn whilst travelling to Matches and on all Community visits to Schools, Hospitals and charity appearances.
- The kit sponsors can also take advantage of seeing their name on the weekly round-ups of the training sessions, together with an intro and a link to their business through our various social media sites.
- Twitter followers 28.4k followers
- YouTube – 1.8million views
- 20K monthly unique visits to our website
- Over 1300 downloads on our FREE Billericay Town FC App that is available on Android and IOS.
In addition to this the manager Jamie O’Hara is a regular pundit for Sky sports and has recently been interviewed here at Billericay Town FC by Sky sports and this goes out to over 80 different countries. Jamie will be wearing the training kit in all future interviews held here at BTFC with Sky Sports.