Match Day Sponsorship
Match Day sponsorship offers that perfect combination of hospitality, advertising and extensive coverage before, during and after the game, where the sponsor and their guests can enjoy the game from the fantastic private Executive Box in VIP style.
The package includes:
- Entry to the private Executive Box with panoramic view of the pitch, including outside seating for up to 8 people (can be increased to 20 for a small additional cost)
- Sponsors name on the front of the match day programme
- Sponsors name mentioned in the PA announcements
- Sponsors name on all social media sites and website prior to the game
- Match day programme & team sheets
- Corporate hospitality (choice of menu available)
- Bar facility with waitress service
- Sky TV
- Reserved parking
For details on match availability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Match Ball Sponsorship
Match Ball sponsorship again offers a combination of hospitality, and name awareness. It is a great way to support the club and allows the sponsor and 3 additional guests to enjoy the game VIP style.
- Sponsors name in the Match Day programme
- Sponsors name announced over the PA system
- Signed Ball & commemorative photograph taken with the Team Captain
- Designated area in the stand to watch the game
- Half-time refreshments
For more details, please contact email@example.com
Pitch Side Advertising
For more details on the various sizes and positions available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Wear Sponsorship
- The sponsors name will appear on all the training kits worn by the players, physio and management staff.
- In addition to Training sessions, the kits are worn whilst travelling to Matches and on all Community visits to Schools, Hospitals and charity appearances.