St. James’ Park
Churchill Way
NN13 7DZ



vs Billericay

P2 W0 D1 L1 F4 A5

Coming Up

Brackley Town
F.A. Cup 2nd Qualifying Round
St. James Park, Brackley
Saturday 3 October 2020
Behind Closed Doors

Tonbridge Angels
National League South
New Lodge, Billericay
Tuesday 6 October 2020
Behind Closed Doors

Bath City
National League South
Twerton Park, Bath
Saturday 10 October 2020
Behind Closed Doors

Women’s Team

Cambridge United
FAWNL South-East 1
St. Ives Town
Sunday 4 October 2020

Norwich City
FAWNL South-East 1
New Lodge, Billericay
Sunday 11 October 2020

Leyton Orient
FAWNL South-East 1
Mile End Stadium, E3 4HL
Sunday 11 October 2020

The Blues head to Northamptonshire to play Brackley Town, of the National League North, in the Second Qualifying Round of the F.A. Cup as the two clubs competitive season gets underway.

This match will be played behind closed doors.  Brackley Town are unable to stream the match this weekend, but fans can listen to BTFC Live Radio via the clubs app.  There will also be updates posted via the @BTFC Twitter account.

The two sides first met on 14 October 2017 in the Fourth Qualifying Round of the F.A. Cup, with Billericay making the journey to Brackley.

Aaron Williams got the host off to a great start, opening the scoring after two minutes and the match stayed at 1-0 in to half time.

The Blues took Joe Ellul and Josh Urquhart off and brought Jake Robinson and Sam Deering on. Two minutes after the restart and Adam Cunnington equalised for Town.

With an hour gone Billy Bricknell was taken off for Louie Theophanous. Ten minutes later and Louie put Billericay ahead.

Just 5 minutes later and Brackley made it 2-2. Only another two minutes had passed when Adam Cunnington restored the lead for The Blues.

Unfortunately, the curse of ‘Billericay Time’ struck once again as The Saints equalised in the 89th minute.

Three day later and The Saints visited New Lodge for the replay. All the goals came in the first half. The Blues scored twice in four minutes. Robbie Evans scored in the 28th minute and then Sam Deering made it 2-0 in the 32nd.

Brackley scored 9 minutes later but there were no more goals and Town progressed to the First Round proper.


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This