We are currently looking for enthusiastic match day performers to provide an entertaining mascot routine at all home matches, stadium tours and any ad hoc requests for additional club events.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to improve the atmosphere and overall fan experience on Matchday, engaging the club’s fan base throughout the Matchday journey.
Overview of Regular duties:
- Develop the character of our club mascot
- Available for most home matches at the AGP Arena
- Additional ad hoc Matchday tasks as requested by the Club’s Commercial Team
- Create Goodwill in the community
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Responsible for mascot costume operations including creativity, care, cleaning, maintenance, etc.
Overview of Matchday Related Duties:
- Creating atmosphere amongst supporters at AGP Arena
- Engaging with fans and players to promote the club at home matches
- Build and drive the Matchday atmosphere on the stadium footprint in the lead up to the match inside the stadium
- Wearing the club mascot costume pre, during and post-match
- You should have some prior experience of working events; particularly in performance and customer service roles
- Experience in crowd performance
- Flexible regarding working hours – including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Work well with children, adults and other staff members at many events
- Able to work in a costume
- Creative, ambitious, energetic personality with the ability to motivate others
- The ability to troubleshoot situations without delay and act accordingly
- Ability to analyse and interpret common social expressions and client needs or wants relating to the mascot.
Reliable and possess a good work ethic
A flexible approach to working hours is essential as the role is being offered is on a zero hour basis, with possible shift work to include midweek evenings, weekend match days, and holidays. This role is subject to a enhanced DBS check.
If you can add value to our team please email Info@billericaytownfc.co.ukto register your interest