The 3rd October has been proposed as a start date for the 2020/21 season.
The following statement has been sent to BTFC from the National League of a proposed start date, subject to government guidelines.
National League Season 2020/21
Further to a meeting of the National League Board last Friday, the Board has determined the following:
- The scheduled start of the 2020/21 season is Saturday 3rd October 2020.
- The North and South Divisions will commence the season with The FA Cup Second Qualifying Round on Saturday 3rd October.
- 46 league fixtures will be scheduled for the National Division, whilst either 42 or 40 league fixtures will be scheduled for the North and South Divisions.
- The final league match of the normal season is scheduled for Saturday 29th May 2021.
- The end of season play-offs are scheduled to take place in June 2021.
Please note the season end date and the scheduling of the play-offs in June is subject to FA approval.
We will continue to keep you updated on this developing situation as soon as the club knows anymore.